Teaching teens to use credit responsibly can be a daunting task for parents, but it’s an important life skill they’ll need as adults. With a conservative credit limit of $500, the Dinero Visa is a great way for beginners to establish good credit habits. At age 16, teens are eligible to apply for the card with a co-signer.
- 0% Introductory APR on all purchases for 12 months; after that, your APR will be 9.90%
- Reward points on purchases
- No annual fee*
- No foreign transaction fee*
- No cash advance fee*
- No penalty rate
- No over-limit fee
Transfer your Balance and Save
You’ll save on interest and possibly pay down your balances faster.
- 0% Promotional APR on balance transfers for 12 months; after that, your APR will be 9.90%
- No balance transfer fee
Earn Unlimited Points on Every Purchase!
Your everyday expenses turn into real rewards you can enjoy like cash back, travel, gift cards, merchandise and more.
- Earn1 Advancial Rewards point for every $1 you spend using your card
- Make 25+ purchases or spend $2,500+ and earn 50% extra points on all purchases during that billing cycle
- Your points never expire